I've noticed that more and more people that I know are doing this blog thing so I thought I would give it a try! I've never considered myself a good writer or good at expressing thoughts, but maybe with time that will improve. This will probably just be a way to keep track of the little things my children do and then they won't get lost in the other things that jumble up my brain! Most of my postings will probably be random, but life isn't always fluid, is it?
For instance, today, Sonya has been running around naked until just now when I put her down for a nap. We've been experimenting with potty training and that's just the way things go....
Sage is cutting her top teeth and the poor little thing may have a cold to go along with it. I'm hoping, though, that the drainage is just related to her teeth :) She still smiles and is the most pleasant baby, so fun to be around. What in the world would I be doing if I didn't have my kids?? Life would probably be boring I'm sure.
Well, that's life for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'll find it's a great journal; for you and the girls later on!
Post a Comment