Thursday, October 4, 2007

Already??



Sage has already decided she wants to feed herself with a spoon. Seriously, she grabs it from me everytime and puts it in her mouth, then hands it back to me to get another bite. It's very messy and a slow process, but what else can I do? I put a little bite in her bowl just to see how she would do, but that was even messier!
On another note, Today I called 5 friends to see if they wanted to meet us at the mall to play and none of them could make it for whatever reasons. Well, when we got to the mall we saw 5 other friends there! Is that a God thing or what!!! I enjoyed spending time with these girls and getting to know them better. What fun!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, the joys of learning to self-feed. Just like so many other things it would be so much easier and less messy if we could keep doing it for them, but then how would they learn? I guess we just keep the paper towels handy for a while!

Haley said...

I was one of those 5 friends...bummer!