Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Sage!

I can't believe it's been a year already! She is just the happiest child I have ever seen. I know the world is and will be blessed by her.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! That's a great picture!!!

Anonymous said...

She truly is a blessing from heaven! Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pics, enjoy her :-)

Monica said...

I can't believe she is a year either. She has such a sweet smile! Hope you guys had a great birthday celebration.

Amanda said...

Hope your birthday party was great! Happy Birthday to Sage!! Love the pics!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

What a great picture. Just checking to see how you guys are. Happy Birthday Sage!

Jamey said...

She's so happy in that second picture!

Jennifer said...

It was a great party. She's such a precious little girl. Bennett's lucky to have such a friend! :)