I find it very interesting that last night's weather forecast said there would be no snow on Christmas yet tonight they say there is a chance. I think the weather people do this on purpose just to get everyones hopes up for a white Christmas because every year at this time they say there is a chance of snow!!!
We are having a good time in Nashville although the kids have both had colds. Sage's started before we left with a fever and now Sonya has had her run with the fever yesterday. My prayer is that they are completely better before Christmas! I can't wait to experience Christmas day with my girls and see what fun they are going to have. They are at some great ages right now and I think this is a great year to be spending it with my parents. In the last few years Christmas in Nashville has seemed really low key since my grandparents have been gone and we don't have as big a family Christmas anymore. I love big family get-togethers. This year, although I still miss them, I feel that new life has been added to our family celebration now that we have Sonya and Sage. I see the shift in the circle of life as I am now in my parents shoes and they get to be the grandparents. The joy has returned as I embrace this change.
An update on the firefighter.....Even though he scored well, Daniel didn't make the cut after the written test so now we get to see what the Lord has planned for us next! I'm not looking forward to tax season again so please join me in praying before and through that season of our life.
As I end this post my thoughts go to our Tuesday Ladies Bible Class and Peggy Nelson, the lady who always does announcements, always begins with "Isn't it great to be a Christian!!"
Yes, it is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope the girls feel better soon, Merry Christmas, Kristen!
I sure do love being your friend, just so you know.
Post a Comment