
Just a few things Sage has done lately...
1. Pooped in the potty twice (no, I am not supermom and no, I am not deliberately potty training)
2. Goodnight Moon has become a favorite book although instead of being a quiet, soothing bedtime book, it is rather loud....When we open it up she yells MOU, MOU, MOU! until she finds the mouse on the page and smiles. It starts over when we turn the page :)
3. She can count 1, 2 and after that everything is 2.....1, 2, 2, 2, 2
She's definitely got a lot of personality and we have so much fun laughing with and at her.
Sonya....
1. Has become interested in writing her letters. She has written her name all by herself now and it looks pretty good.
2. Has already started giving her babies "mommy milk" and I haven't even started nursing yet!
3. Is really into independent play. She makes her dolls, toys, etc. talk to each other and is becoming more creative in how she plays.
She has been so sweet and growing so much lately. I have to hold on tight when I can!
Baby...
Not much to report on baby except that I can feel her move now usually when I'm sitting still, laying down, or just eaten. No we don't have a name yet. You don't even have to ask when you see me because when we decide on one I'm sure it will be the first thing out of my mouth when I talk to you. Right now I'm thinking I really want to stick with 'S' but we have to find an 'S' name to do that! And yes, you may give us suggestions :)
16 comments:
awww on the sweet girl stories. I can hear your sense of humor in the baby update (your voice in my head). The new blog layout is really pretty.
...how about Sadie, Samantha or Stella?
I think when I was looking through Kelly's baby name book, I saw that Sophia means wise just like Sonya and Sage. So sticking with S names and meaning, Sophia??
I hate that we live away now, I miss you and your sweet girls!
Trina
I think when I was looking through Kelly's baby name book, I saw that Sophia means wise just like Sonya and Sage. So sticking with S names and meaning, Sophia??
I hate that we live away now, I miss you and your sweet girls!
Trina
I told you that Summer was good. :-)
nope he is 3 years older than me!! i agree older men are better :)
my mom didn't like that when we started dating (well okay i wsn't allowed to date, he could only come over to our house) but once she got to know him she realized what a good guy he was!! better then ones my own age :)
plus she couldn't say too much b/c it's the exact same age difference as her and my dad, and now my brother and his gf! lol :)
Have you ever looked in the Baby Name Wizard Book. THey have good ideas for sibling names:)
My suggestions: Solyn, Sabrina, Sadie (although we both know how Daniel feels about that one :))...actually, my favorite is Trina's suggestion. Sophia (Sophie) is an adorable name.
Sounds like your sweet girls are getting too big too fast! I know the feeling.
Hey Kristen! You are definitely a power blogger!! :) I'm glad I have your address now. I like the background of your blog!
I'm a big fan of keeping the same letter thing going too...
'S' names, hmmm...how about Sydney, Sharla, or Sienna?? :)
Good Luck!
Had to come back and comment again after hearing the "mou" in person, that is absolutely adorable!!
Sally, Sailor, Sacagawea (j/k), scarlett, (love that one), Savannah, shae, shelby, skyla, sorina (means peaceful ;), susanah, or suzy...those are my favs for what it's worth, but you know I like weird off the wall names
hey! thanks for your sweet comment on my post :) you know they always mean a lot to me! we leave tomorrow for our mini vacay! i think you leave this week too? have fun at the beach and visiting w/ your family! HUGS!
Kristen-
That is the most precious pic of your girls...I am a fan of almost all names already given...I love Samantha...there are a lot of great S names.
Have the best day!
BJB
Your girls are so sweet!!! what about sophie
Awww they are so cute...one just like you and one just like your hubby ;)
what about sandra, saundra, sasha, scott, seren, shaela, shelby, simone, or sinclair.
good luck...it's so hard to pick just the right name ;)
Sasha, Sophie, Savannah, Scarlett, Sunny, Simone, Stella
Post a Comment