Friday, June 6, 2008

Watch Out World!

Here SHE comes! The Lord has blessed us with another little GIRL! She looked perfect in every way. We are very excited and can't wait to see her in person.

Sorry for the delay. I know you all have been waiting on the edge of your seat for the news! We were gone pretty much all evening and in an effort to get to bed earlier we have cut out TV and computer in the evening (although we are still going to bed late! Always something to do!) Thanks for your patience and for caring about us!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! Another precious baby girl. I am so happy for you….now the name game begins.

Courtney said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful! Can't wait to meet her!

Holly said...

Congrats! 3 sisters, how fun!

Erin said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats on another little girl!

Summer said...

Wow! You and Amanda are both going to have 3 little girls! Congratulations - so excited for you guys!

Lori said...

Congrats, at least you have lots of girl clothes already!

Jennifer said...

Life is rough stuff with only one foot...

Anonymous said...

Yay, what exciting news! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

So excited that we get to go through this at the same time. Can't wait to meet your new little girl!

Anonymous said...

I grew up with two sisters and it was a huge blessing, I'm so happy for your sweet family :-)

karson said...

Kristen,
Congratulations! I'm sure your girls are so excited to be having a sweet little sister. I come from a family of three girls too...I love it!

Unknown said...

Another little girl...how precious. I can't wait to meet her! Take care and lots of hugs to everyone!

Chesley said...

I love it! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what neat "S" name you come up with. I love the names Sonya and Sage.

Chelsa said...

adorable new layout! i'm jealous!

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Congrats on another girl. I kind of figured it would be that way.
So awesome to watch your family grow!