Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, today is my birthday! I love birthdays. Not much going on today, but we did celebrate with Daniel's family on Saturday and my mom took us out to dinner when she visited last month. This morning started out with Bible Study, then an insurance adjuster came to look at our bathrooms and now I'm waiting on the contractor to start some more work today. Did I mention that it's raining?? Parts of it may sound like a bum day, but God is the one that gave me life and He has blessed it over and over. And, of course the best gift of all is my Savior Jesus Christ. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, two (soon to be three) precious girls, and a family that loves me. Here's to another year!

8 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Happy birthday Kristen!Hope it was a good one!

Summer said...

happy birthday! :-) i gather that you're still working on a name for baby S?

Kriss said...

Happy Birthday!!!! -kriss

Chelsa said...

Glad your birthday was good :) any names yet?

Jennifer said...

KRISTEN!! I'm SO SORRY I missed it!! I'm a horrible friend! I could make excuses about how RIDICULOUS school starting actually was, but I won't...instead I'll just say Happy Belated Birthday, my friend! The two of us should go out by ourselves for dinner sometime to celebrate since our birthdays are so close together!

P.S. Whatever happened to your party idea?

Missy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

andrea said...

Happy birthday!

Kriss said...

Kristen, when are you due? You were on my mind all day long. Just checkin on ya. I can't wait to hear this new little babys name! -kriss