too cute! brycen always says "when i get big and i'm a daddy then i can...." :)
Cute, you are a great example of loving being a mommy.
How sweet!
so she wants to be just like you... that's very heart warming, you're a wonderful example :-)
Hey! I meant what I said on my one entry, about you :) It's great to be able to give that back to people now too... I felt B move at about 16 weeks and this one a couple weeks earlier, it is pretty early, but def. the baby :)And yes, the bouncy seat was a lifesaver w/ Brycen, he loved that thing, luckily will still have it! I'm thinking about nursing this time around, but I'm super nervous to do so...
I have thought about you all morning. It's getting close to your due date!! Hope your having a great day and feeling wonderful! -kriss
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too cute! brycen always says "when i get big and i'm a daddy then i can...." :)
Cute, you are a great example of loving being a mommy.
How sweet!
so she wants to be just like you... that's very heart warming, you're a wonderful example :-)
Hey! I meant what I said on my one entry, about you :) It's great to be able to give that back to people now too...
I felt B move at about 16 weeks and this one a couple weeks earlier, it is pretty early, but def. the baby :)
And yes, the bouncy seat was a lifesaver w/ Brycen, he loved that thing, luckily will still have it!
I'm thinking about nursing this time around, but I'm super nervous to do so...
I have thought about you all morning. It's getting close to your due date!! Hope your having a great day and feeling wonderful! -kriss
Post a Comment