Awwwww! I never had a sister. I always wondered what it would be like. Sometimes I wish Britney would be able to have a sister only because I know what it's like to not have one. I had two brothers just like her.
I guess maybe it is their age?! But it is driving me nuts too! I don't know if you read the girls comment on my post (Jamie) but I've been trying really hard to just tell him how much I love him when he talks back and that I want him to talk nice and I'm going to help him learn and we'll work on it until he talks nice all the time, and he kind of looks at me like I'm from a foreign country or something, but it seems that when I'm just really nice and kind of act like I feel sorry for him for talking that way he forgets why he was mad or something? I don't know! It's so hard to do that though when I'm so mad at him for being so defiant!
i agree we were separated at birth :) yah, my blood pressure is normally low (like 100/70) so for it to be 120/82 that's quite a jump, even though by medical standards it isn't high! last time i did not get pre-eclampsia until my water broke, they said my body was just overly ready to have him! well DUH!! :) haha.
i can't believe they are going to be 4 either! time goes wayyy too fast!
10 comments:
So sweet! I love Sage's expression! They are beautiful little girls!
aaawwwwww
Precious!
Awwwww! I never had a sister. I always wondered what it would be like. Sometimes I wish Britney would be able to have a sister only because I know what it's like to not have one. I had two brothers just like her.
What a wonderful moment to capture. I'm sure this scene will be played out many times in the years to come.
What a sweet picture. You'll remember this forever!
i can't wait to have one titled "brothers!" the girls are adorable and i hope our time comes to meet in person!!!
I love the pics and by the way you've been tagged. Go to my blog to get the info
I guess maybe it is their age?! But it is driving me nuts too! I don't know if you read the girls comment on my post (Jamie) but I've been trying really hard to just tell him how much I love him when he talks back and that I want him to talk nice and I'm going to help him learn and we'll work on it until he talks nice all the time, and he kind of looks at me like I'm from a foreign country or something, but it seems that when I'm just really nice and kind of act like I feel sorry for him for talking that way he forgets why he was mad or something? I don't know! It's so hard to do that though when I'm so mad at him for being so defiant!
i agree we were separated at birth :) yah, my blood pressure is normally low (like 100/70) so for it to be 120/82 that's quite a jump, even though by medical standards it isn't high! last time i did not get pre-eclampsia until my water broke, they said my body was just overly ready to have him! well DUH!! :) haha.
i can't believe they are going to be 4 either! time goes wayyy too fast!
Post a Comment