I started this a few weeks ago and reading Chelsa's blog today reminded me I should post it...nowhere near finished, I guess it will technically never be finished because the Lord never stops blessing....
This morning Kelly Christian challenged us to write our own Psalm so here is mine. These are monuments in my life where I remember the Lord. I thought I would put it out there and encourage everyone else to write their own Psalm (privately or publically) to see that the Lord is there in every aspect of your life.
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.
His love endures forever.
He gave me a Savior.
His love endures forever.
He provided me with Daniel, my husband, who is perfect for me.
His love endures forever.
He brought me through a miscarriage so I could minister to others, draw closer to my husband, and strengthen my faith.
His love endures forever.
He blessed me with Sonya, my firstborn, who made me a mother.
His love endures forever.
He blessed me with Sage, my second born, who makes me smile everyday.
His love endures forever.
He blessed me with Joelle, my third born, whose calm nature brings me peace.
His love endures forever.
He brought me up in a home with parents who loved me, who wanted the best for me and still do.
His love endures forever.
He provides me with the right friends at the right time.
His love endures forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a great idea!
this is awesome! what a great idea! thanks for the challenge! it's so great b/c you can always go back to this and remind yourself of the things we're thankful for!
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. -kriss
Post a Comment