Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's a.....

Even though we are here at the end of this pregnancy I should probably announce the gender of our baby!  Hopefully I'll have a birth story in a few weeks or less!  I should say there was quite a bit of excitement when we had our sonogram.  I was the first to notice the "boy parts" and yelled "it's a boy!"  Daniel was like "what??"  It was fun.  We got in the car after it was over and I asked Daniel what he thought.  He said he was still in shock and couldn't believe it until the baby was actually born!  I guess having four girls in a row will cause some doubt in the possibility of producing a boy!  Haha!  We are very excited and can't wait to meet our Nathaniel Mark!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looking forward to pictures!

Jennifer said...

These are stunning! You look so beautiful and happy!

Jennifer said...

Oops, commented on the wrong post - meant to comment on the family pics :)