Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Friends

I just wanted to post to say how thankful I am for my friends. God has placed different people in my life at just the right times and blessed me in so many ways. Some people will always remain close while others were placed for a certain time and purpose and we don't really keep in touch anymore. I love looking back to see what role these people played in my life. I am so glad we don't have to do life alone. God is faithful and gives us what we need when we need it whether it be friends, finances, or food! It's comforting knowing that it's not up to me, I don't have to worry because my needs will be met, one way or another. Thank you for your friendships and for loving me. You have blessed me more than you know.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love being your friend :) I feel blessed that we starting hanging out and growing closer when we did, too. You're such a loyal, supportive person. Looking forward to hanging out tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I treasure our friendship!!! Thanks for going the extra mile or 60, to keep in touch!! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

angela said...

God does have a way with bringing people in your life at just the right time! Several times God has spoken to me through other people. I know it's God because I leave feeling encouraged, enlightened, and with a great big smile on my face and a praise in my heart. It sometimes takes an affirming word from another to get me to really listen.

You too are a great friend!!! You are a very real and loyal person. I've enjoyed getting to know you better and hang-out with you more lately. I look forward to many more fun times!

Courtney said...

Amen! Although we haven't spent much time together, I have so much respect for you as a woman, wife, and mother. Thanks for reaching out to me here lately! You are a sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

I've always respected how you carry yourself. I'm so blessed to be able to stay in contact with you this way. See you Saturday :-))

Haley said...

I am just now having a chance to catch up on my reading...I have to ditto everone else. You have been such a blessing to me and my family and I know no matter how long it's been since we last talked, I can always call and pick up right where we left off. I love that! We need to pick up soon...:)