Monday, April 14, 2008

Adding to the Blessings

For anybody who hasn't heard yet....we are expecting baby #3!!! We are very excited and Sonya is already saying that it's a little brother. I am 12 weeks today and our due date is October 27. The first trimester hasn't been easy, but I know it could have been worse. I felt nauseous at night (well, starting around 2 p.m.) and everyday was exhausting. I've already got a lot of energy back, but the twinges of nausea are hanging on just a little bit longer. My condition plus Daniel being in tax season hasn't made for such a great combination. Our house (and eating habits) suffered quite a bit. Neither of us felt like doing anything. Daniel's birthday also came in the middle of all of that and I feel bad that even though we acknowledged it, it just kind of came and went. He's such a good sport about it all and we look forward to celebrating after the 15th!!! Tax season is almost over!! God has blessed us and I hope you are feeling His love too!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations you guys!! I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering when God just might bless you guys with another one!! Hang on Kristen the 15th is just around the corner!!

Anonymous said...

It's super close to get to see your hubby again. You looked wonderful when I saw you, never would have known you weren't feeling up to par.

Melissa said...

Hey Kristen!! No I don't know them - do you know any of the specifics with their situation? Not to be nosey - just curious what happened in their shoes? :)

Miracle said...

Yay! Congratulations! Three is crazy, but fun!

Lindsay said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! Your bro told me a little while ago, but I thought I would wait until you announced it to officially congratulate you! I'm glad you're feeling better, my morning sickness lasted until about week 17!! And yeah, today's the 15th!

Unknown said...

So very happy for you all! We had our two girls and then a boy, and it has been fun for 24 years! Let me know if I can help with the girls - I would love to!
Hugs!

Kriss said...

Congrats!! What a blessing! Also it's the 16th! Tax season is over!! I know in the past you had mentioned about Daniel wanting to be a fire man. Although estranged from my parents my dad has been a fireman for 33 years. My brother also is a fireman and got his training from North Tarrant (Actually on the street North Tarrant on the west side of 377). He is now a fireman for Keller. Anyway, I wasn't sure if Daniel knew about North Tarrant or not. You might also have him apply at DFW airport (that is where my dad is a fireman at). I believe they would put him through fire academy there and pay him at the same time if he is chosen. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Haley said...

You mean for those of you who didn't hear from my hubby! :( I really don't want to be on the last to know list next time, I just won't tell David again! EVER! ;) Love you and missed seeing you yesterday!

Lana said...

Congratulations:) I hope you are feeling better. How exciting Baby#3

Leilanni said...

Congratulations!! So excited for y'all! :-)