Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This and that

I've been up since 5 am this morning. I did it by my own free will.....and I went jogging! Can you believe it??? I can't. The ONLY reason I was able to do it is because I was meeting my neighbor from down the street. Another neighbor had told me that the other one goes out in the mornings and I assumed she meant walking with her kids so I go and knock on the door to ask about it. Nope....jogging, without kids, at 5 am. She asked if I wanted to go with her and I said yes! Am I crazy?? We'll see. The plan is to go Tues, Thurs, and Fri. mornings. Today I felt great and got up with no problem considering the little sleep I got because Miss Sage decided to wake up every two to three hours. I'm already feeling a little sore and tired, but I'm determined to keep going! Hopefully I will have the same energy on Thursday. I have to be better about getting to bed early too :-p It's hard for me to exercise by myself. I really have no motivation and it's just not fun by myself! Classes and friends are the way to go for me!
Sonya has a friend down the street and they like to ride their tricycles together. I think it is the cutest thing! They even like to "trade" and ride each others trike. They ride in circles around the driveway and try to "bump" each other. Last night they both rode their tricycles to the park. (With the adults of course) I just watched not believing that my baby can ride her tricycle to the park. She rode the whole way and even up the slight hill to get there. Just a few months ago she couldn't even push her way up the slight slope of the driveway. This picture is from another night just riding around our driveway. That's Natalie in the back.

Sage has mastered going up the step in our entryway and also opening cabinets and drawers. I guess I'll have to get those childproof locks afterall :-p


2 comments:

Jamey said...

I'm proud of you for exercising! 5 a.m. is dedication!

Amanda said...

Well, I think getting up at 5 a.m. is crazy, but getting up to jog at 5 a.m. is crazier! :o) Just kidding...that takes some dedication. Good for you!! Glad I found your blog!