Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yes!

You are probably wondering if I got up this morning like I said I was going to do....well....I did! Even after being sore all day yesterday and still sore this morning and continuing through today. But, I did end up jogging a little further than yesterday (instead of walking) so I am making progress. Hopefully I can go even more tomorrow! Right now it's still exciting and fun. I hope it's still like that next week :) I've enjoyed getting to know my neighbor during our jogs. It's amazing how much you can learn about a person in such a short time. Well, this post is going to be short. I need to get to bed.
Here is a picture of me and the girls from the other night that I thought was good (Daniel did a good job!)....

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Yeah!!! Keep it up and that soreness will melt away!