Saturday, October 25, 2008

She's Here!




Joelle Lee Demaree


Friday, October 24, 2008 3:41 a.m.


6 lbs. 11 oz. 19.5 inches


Meet the newest addition to our family!! We are so excited and very blessed. My brain is functioning on very little sleep in the last three or four days so I will try to get my "story" and some more pictures up tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement for Joelle's arrival!




13 comments:

Chesley said...

Congrats!!!

Lori said...

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaa!! Can't WAIT to hold her :-)

txmomof2 said...

Congratulations Kristen and family!
Beautiful little girl.
Alison W. (MOPS)

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Wonderful news! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the story.

Haley said...

yay! I am so happy for you guys! I got your voicemail, but I have had a bug the past few days, so I will definitley not be touching anyone for a few more days! But I am thrilled you have relief and a sweet precious gift form God! You are such an awesome mom and I can't wait to see Your newest Demaree girl!

Missy said...

congrats!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations to everyone!! I know you're happy the wait is over!!! Precious little girl!!

andrea said...

She's so sweet! Congratulations :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Kristen! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story- hope everything went well.
Allison

Jennifer said...

Good job, mommy! I'm glad we got to visit - Joelle is beautiful!

Leilanni said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!!! (and you look great!)

Summer said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear the story...hope you made it to the hospital. :-) She is beautiful and her two big sisters look so excited!

Unknown said...

So, so happy for you all! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs!