Thursday, October 9, 2008

Waiting...

Waiting for baby to make her appearance. Don't know when, where, how long...the anticipation is starting to get to me :) I had my weekly doctor's appointment today and I'm already dilated to three centimeters which is where I was at before I had Sage. Am I ready?? For the most part yes. I feel like I just need to get a little bit more done in her room before I feel completely ready. I'm thinking that may be accomplished before tomorrow is over. I would also like to get something for the other kids to have while we are at the hospital. Just a little gift so they feel special and remembered. What I am most looking forward to is when the girls come and meet their new baby sister for the first time. I'm imagining such a sweet time for all of us. Well here are a few pics of me from tonight. I am in week 37. Most of my friends tell me I have "dropped." Of course, I was so bad at taking progress pictures I have nothing to compare it to!

8 comments:

Trina said...

You look great!!! I am curious to see how big this baby is compared to your other two. I am excited for you!

Jamey said...

You do look great! Hopefully this birth will be another great experience!

Summer said...

I can't wait to hear about Joelle's arrival! I know it will probably be quick when it happens but I'm thinking about you...I remember that anticipation before Judah came. The unknown can be a little scary sometimes!

Jennifer said...

A few things:

1. Still predicting and 7 pounder.

2. That baby looks like it's about to fall out (and probably will, at the rate your births go :) )

3. Let me know if you need any help in the next day or so (I figure that's probably about all you have left - hee)

4. THREE centimeters?! I won't even tell you the things Dr.R did to me to make me dilate to a three.

5. If you get a chance, e-mail me the name of the hospital so I can google it and come visit!

Missy said...

You look great! Make sure you make your way fast when it is time:) Best of luck!!! I will be praying for you and your family:)

andrea said...

You look precious! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

you look so cute! :)
I'm so excited for you!

Chelsa said...

kristen- you look TOO stinkin' cute! i'm thinking we haven't met yet, so that when we do we'll both have babies to share w/ each other too :)