Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Still no baby as of this moment, but I did just get back from the doctor and he doesn't expect me to get to the weekend. I'm at 4 and 80 and on my way! With my history he also strongly urged that we don't delay getting to the hospital. This is also very nerve wracking!!! I feel like there is a bomb strapped to me and I have no idea when it's going to go off! And now I am able to sympathize with the majority of pregnant women because I have had some pretty painful false labor this time around which made me think I needed to take a trip to the hospital (twice) just in case only to get sent home two hours later. I did sink so low as to try a glass of wine last night to calm things down. Yes folks, that's my first ever glass of wine. I really don't see how people drink that for enjoyment. Keep us in your prayers for a safe, quick, hospital delivery (and that my nerves don't get shot before then)!

4 comments:

Summer said...

WOW....already at a 4!! It definitely won't be long now - can't wait to hear the wonderful news! :-)

Lori said...

come on Joelle, we all want to see you :-)

Kriss said...

Yummmmmm....wine! LOL! I hope your baby come soon!

Missy said...

I think this part of pregnancy is the worse!Just not knowing when the baby will come!! Remember patience is a virtue:) You will be in my thoughts:)